Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Being me

I'm complicated
I was grown up to know what I want
To go after what I dream  for and work hard for it
Someone that I love is someone is to be my side in whatever circumstances
But love should not have stopped me to chase or be wanting what I want
Too many things that I want in life.
I'm such an ambitious girl,
I know what I want but seldom share with people around me,
I do not fall in love with things easily,
and someone that I love need to accept my nature                   and my wants
He should proud of me whoever I'm gonna be.
I don't want to be ordinary, I want to be somebody.
I try my best to be a first-rate version of myself instead of a second-rate version of somebody else

I may be weird, but it is me,
I do not want to be like anything else 
I am special in my own way




You have to admit that you must have loved me because of the way I am
And no one can climb out beyond the limitations of his own character.





No comments:

Post a Comment