Friday, August 15, 2014

Berhabuk

Hi readers,

It has been a long time since I last wrote here.
Now is 15.8.2014, Friday.

Just want to update a lil bit about me, what i have been up to lately..
After graduated from INSEP, I work here in KL as Application Engineer in Solidworks Malaysia Company.
I've been busy that I do not have much time to write anything here.

First to start with, I would like to express how grateful I am for being here in this growing company ,
people here are so nice, this organization has taught me thousands things on Engineering and real life.
I am thankful to Allah , He knows best , he listened to my prayer.

Then I got engaged on February,2014. Now it is already 6 months of my engagement. I am lucky to have such a supportive and understanding soul mate. Of course I will update everything when I started my Weds preparations.

Since the day I lost Chubby and Damon, God gave me one of my most precious thing: Tobby . I love Tobby very much. Tobby is Chubby's son. They look alike. 

Well I guess that's all for now..
Till we meet again in my next post.



No comments:

Post a Comment