1. What is your greatest strength?
-My greates strength is my personality. I have a positive aura where I can easily convince people. I am good in communication too. I never have problem when it comes to blend with people and I can always make a great team.
I am excellent in time management , efficient and I am known as a workaholic. I work with quality, I do prioritize the quality of my job. Just give me any problems, well I can think of their solutions.
2. What is your greatest weekness?
-As I prioritize the quality of my work, I do not want it to be done just to meet the deadlines, I rather work on the quality of it so I usually tend to spend little too much time checking it. To come to a good balance of it, I choose to finish the project well ahead of schedule. I am not a well-organized person but with implementing a well-time-management must have helped me a lot in being well-organized.
- I think this is a fine opportunity where I can start my carrier. I do not think that it is neessary to work with a company that is related to what I was studying, but with my working experiences, I was exposed in quite a number of working environments so I can say that I am quite tough in whatever environment is. I well understand that this is a company that is on a way up and I really want to be apart of it.
6. Why should we hire you?
- I am not only a fresh gradute, I have many types of working experiences and I am a fresh graduate with a new spirit and determination. My workaholism was proved during my study and I have known as a hardworking student during my universities days and I never miss any deadlines before. As long as I am enjoy working I will give my 100% commiment.
7. What are your goals for the future?
- I would like stay within a company that I can continue to learn and improve myself as well as contributing to the company and I can see myself on top, in a well established company. I plan to improve my skills in professional profession.
8. Tell me more about yourself
- I can be considered as a fresh graduate in Bac (Hons) Material Tecnnology. but with few working experiences. I love to work and blend with people, whenever I have free and enough time, I will work where most of the time I work as a Part-timer. Working and studying at the same time had trained me to manage time wisely and improve myself a lot on how I handle myself in pressure condition. And what is best about my self is my curiosity, I love to learn new things and take new challenge just to improve the quality in me
9. What are your salary expectations?
I think that I need more info about this job and it's responsibilities before we can discuss the salary. But it would be better if you can give me a clear idea of the salary range budgeted for this position.